Parents do the best they can raising their children, but most find it a trial-and-error proposition. How should parents raise children so they develop self-determinism and initiative and make constructive decisions? There are a million opinions of how to do it, but are there and sound principles one can trust?
On the Successfully Raising Children Course you will learn:
• What children most need from their parents.
• How you can help solve a child’s problem.
• Why children get angry and how to swiftly heal the upset.
• How to live with children and help them grow into fine, successful human beings.
• A simple, powerful action that assists children to recover from physical injuries.
When you understand and use the knowledge and tools contained on this course, you can help your child become a self-determined, happy and contributing member of the family-and an asset to society.
More Articles on the Successfully Raising Children Course:
- Consulting the Child’s Willingness – From the Successfully Raising Children Course
- Portland, Oregon-area Parents share Successes from Application – Successfully Raising Children & Having a Happy Baby Courses